Summertime and the living is easy

Bare feet and lawnmowers mean it's time for summer to begin! Or at least spring. There are flowers everywhere and it all smells heavenly after a winter that didn't want to go away! I played with my dogs all day even though it's still pretty wet outside. Jill came over so we had a lovely Saturday of eating cookies, trading clothes, running through the lawn and playing with our animals. I love warm weather!
Jade running to me

Wildflowers are the best!

Bare feet = summer for me!

Awesome buds

Flowers are everywhere, it's great!

Colors!

Stalking my family

Love the water right now

Playing with my girls


Daisy eating flowers

Thursday giving me dandelions



Coolest bumper sticker ever!
Dad mowing- yeehaw!
My oldest, bestest friend

I like the blanket of flower petals beside Jade
SUCH a pretty tree!

0 comments: