Juliet

My cat had kittens. This is not startling news if you don't know Juliet. She's a 10- or 11-year-old cat who's definitely got a few kinks in her mental workspace. I'm pretty sure she's retarded, actually, and I'm just stating that as a fact. SHe rolls off tables when she's happy. Not very bright. ALso, she has mutant kittens. It's just weird, and often gross. They're often bald, too big/small, and dead or dying. She had a cute orange one that lived for 3 weeks- then died suddenly. This one looks exactly like her, down to the orange spot on it's ear, and it's a girl (named Helen of Troy for now, possibly Macbeth later) so I'm thinking if it lives Juliet will finally die....

2 comments:

  luked

April 28, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Everyone needs a successor. I laughed no less than three (3) times while reading this

  Pandora's Box

April 28, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Wow, at dead mutant kittens? Would that I experienced more tramas, perhaps I could write a book worth readinG!