Mushy post...sorry

So my boyfriend Mikey came over for supper tonight, and he helped me paint some decorations for our upcoming church missions conference. We made flags- he did Finland and I did China. I'lll post pics and let you decide who did better. There are a few smudges I gotta fix, of course, but he was a big help! Mom was watching The Office while we worked on the floor of the addition, so we had some entertainment to listen to at least. I got paint all over my hands. He, of course, was perfectly clean.
Time really flies when Mikey's around so at 8 p.m. I made him stop so we could watch an episode of Supernatural before he had to get home. Sun sets about 9 p.m. in this senior-citizen residence! Supernatural is a really awesome show, kind of like an updated version of X-Files. Mikey and I like it for the same reason- the two cool (hot) guys in it. We like them for different reasons, obviously!
After a hard day of counting corn (ha) and planning my financial and educational future for the next year, it was nice to come home, relax, and paint with my best friend. He makes life so much easier for me!

0 comments: