Our presents to each other

What he got me....


and what I got him :)

Our six-month anniversary is this Monday- time really flies when you're having a blast and falling in love! We went to Walmart the other night and he got me ALL this chocolate. That's why I REALLY love him, ha! I was putting it in my closet and hanging up shirt he's gotten me (picked out by his sister, but he does have good fashion taste) and noticing all the necklaces and candies and ticket stubs he's purchased...and I thought, I'm just gonna buy him an Ipod, since he wants one and I'M the one putting music on it for him anyways. He'd already picked it out but wouldn't buy it, so I got it the other night and it's ready to go Monday night! He asked my dad if he could take me to Iowa City for our 'first official date' which is funny since it'll be our 6-month mark of dating. But whatever! We're probably the weirdest couple ever, so this fits us. I just hope he accepts the present graciously.

0 comments: